Frequently Asked Questions
Are all artworks original?
- All works are created by Joanne Duffy.
- All artworks created by Joanne Duffy are subject to copyright, including after transfer of ownership.
Do you provide a Certificate of Authenticity?
- All artworks purchased direct from the artist come with a Certificate of Authenticity by requst.
- Have you purchased a Joanne Duffy artwork from a gallery or at an exhibition and don't have a Certificate of Authenticity?
- You are welcome to contact the artist to obtain your copy.
- Please note a proof of purchase is required.
Do you do commissions?
- Original, bespoke artworks can be created to a requested size and budget.
- For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Can I buy a gift voucher?
Yes. Absolutely. For further details on the process, please contact the artist direct.
Can I buy artwork via phone?
- Payments, full amount or part payments, can be made over the phone by using major credit cards.
- For further details on this option, please contact the artist direct with your phone number and the artist will call you.
I would like to have my painting framed, can you organise this or make a recommendation?
- When you purchase a painting direct from the artist, Joanne can arrange this for you at a competitive fee.
- If you would like to handle the framing yourself Joanne Duffy recommends:
Is Lay-By available?
- Lay by requires a 20% deposit to secure the artwork. Payments term are flexible - generally over 3 months. Choose "Lay-by this Artwork" option during Checkout payment process.
- Deposit is non-refundable, but may be transferred to another artwork available direct from the artist. There are no additional fees.
What shipping options are available?
- For multiple artwork orders and large artworks please choose "Custom Payment" at check out and add a note for delivery requirements.
- Note! Items available under the bluRaven label may incur a shipping fee.
- Subject to change.
Do you ship overseas?
- For further details and assistance for international shipping, please contact the artist direct for a quote.
- If you would like to secure the artwork and require international delivery, please choose "Custom Payment" at Checkout and the artist will contact you.
I ordered an artwork by mistake. Can I cancel it?
- Contact the artist immediately.
What is your refund policy?
- Depending on the circumstances a refund may apply to artworks sold direct from the artist.
- Contact the artist direct to discuss your situation.
- Deposits on commissioned artworks are non-refundable.
- Deposits on layby artworks are non-refundable but may be transferred as a credit to another artwork available direct from the artist.
Can I buy prints of your work?
- All original artworks by Joanne Duffy are not available for reproduction.
- If you are interested in print products designed by Joanne Duffy please refer to bluRaven.
If I buy an artwork is it insured?
- All artworks are insured for shipping.
How do I look after my new artwork?
When you receive your artwork, you will also receive an information pack including caring for your artwork.
Where else can I purchase your work?
To see Joanne Duffy's work in person please see the following galleries:
- The Studio Gallery, Yallingup, WA
- Gallery 360, 309 Hay St, Subiaco, WA
- Linton & Kay Galleries, Perth WA
- Rochfort Gallery, North Sydney, NSW
For other online sales:
Have another question?
You're welcome to contact the artist direct with any inquiry.